hydraulic screw classifier
The classification machine mainly has the high weir type single screw and the double screw, the sinking type single screw and the double screw four kinds of classification machin The classifier is mainly composed of a transmission device, a spiral body, a trough body, a lifting mechanism, a lower bearing (Bush) and a discharge valve...
CONE Shaped Hydraulic Classifiers Screw Classifiers Screw classifiers such as the Akins and Wemco consist of a semi-cylindrical trough, usually set at a slope of from 2½ to 3½- in per ft, in which rotates a helix or spiral at from 2 to 8 rpm ,...
You can also get contact with us through online consulting, demand table submission, e-mails and telephones.CALL TO ACTION
You May Like:
- hull rust mahoning open pit iron mine pollution
- dual rollers for crushing
- grinding mill price check
- rock phosphate mfg process plant
- bauxite stone healing qualities
- to buy sayji old crushers
- discharge feeder below hopper as vibrating feeder
- mobile min crusher in china
- coal wash plant flow chart
- karhula vibrating screen